Keeping safety equipment compliant, serviced and in line with international regulations can be a time consuming business. We work with our customers to provide a solution that fulfils their exacting requirements for onboard safety when working in very demanding environments.
An increasingly popular option for vessel operators is to hire safety equipment. The cost savings of hire versus purchase are quite significant and there are a host of benefits to be gained. In response to this we have established the UK rental programme which is designed to give our customers the option to choose from liferaft hire, liferaft exchange or a fully managed servicing plan.
• Liferaft hire, liferaft exchange or a fully managed servicing plan
• Includes a full range of approved commercial models from 6 person covered, ORL’s and from 4 person SOLAS B liferafts.
Our hire capabilities extend to cover suits and lifejackets. Exchange options are a preferred choice when time in port is limited. We can swap out your existing liferafts with a fully approved new set, ensuring turnaround times are quick and schedules are met.
Our four UK sites provide national coverage, offering local drop of and collection points for equipment needing servicing.
The benefits to you
The benefits of the hire programme include:
• Reduction in operating costs and minimizing capital expenditure
• Cost predictability – up to 5 years fixed pricing
• Assurance that your equipment is up to date, serviced and in-line with industry regulations.
• Due date monitoring
• Managed service package with transparent costs
For more information on our hire programme or to talk to a member of the Ocean Safety team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3Si Offshore Division
Ocean Safety works closely with ‘3Si Offshore’ combining expertise and decades of experience to form a dedicated offshore division. The location of this Aberdeen branch is strategically placed enabling 3Si Offshore to take care of their customers in areas of high offshore operational activity.
For more information on the ‘3Si Offshore’ division please visit www.3sioffshore.com