Environmental Policy Statement
We are custodians of the natural environment for future generations. Our objective is
We have identified our most significant adverse environmental impacts as:
A: Emissions owing to electricity generation.
B: Discharge of CO2 gas during cylinder service.
We have also identified our positive environmental impacts as:
A: Recycling/ Reusing of packing & packaging materials.
We are committed to managing our environmental impacts & to continuously improve our environmental performance by:
- Complying with relevant legislation, regulations & other relevant requirements.
- Setting realistic objectives & targets for our most significant environmental impacts.
- Minimising our energy consumption & encouraging the use of less polluting forms of transport whenever possible.
- Minimising the amount of waste produced through reduction, recovery, re-use & recycling.
- Training all employees on environmental issues.
- Communicating our Environmental Policy & relevant procedures to employees, suppliers, contractors & other stakeholders via our website & internal notice boards.
- Promoting environmentally sensitive behaviour.
- Reporting on our environmental performance.