- 406 MHz Satellite Search and Rescue transmitter. Notifies authorities instantly if you are in a distress situation anywhere in the world121.5
- MHz Homing Beacon transmitter. Allows nearby rescuers to home in on your position.
- Includes Category II manual release bracket. Unit easily slips out of bracket for manual deployment. EPIRB will automatically turn on when it comes into contact with water.
- Built-in GPS receiver for faster and more accurate position indication. Allows rescuers to pinpoint your exact location.
- Five-year, non-hazmat battery. Unit will operate for at least 48 hours when deployed, even after five years with monthly self-test
Declaration of Conformity (PDF