Made for people who really care about saving lives, not just about conforming with minimum standards.
Typical use : 762mm Lifebuoy and throwing line
- Made from Polyethylene for maximum resistance to corrosion and UV light
- It's unique design has side hinged doors making it easy to open but also. Protecting the lifebuoy and throwing line. It has an anti-tamper seal to deter the curious.
- Highly durable moulded in lifebuoy graphics with central area for warning / instructions
- Encapsulated optional 30m throwing line for excellent protection and ease of deployment.
- Accessories include fibreglass posts with mounting feet, for extra strength and resistance to corrosion. Alternatively a single galvanised steel post with adapters.
- Highly durable sign panel for instructions, advertising or for mounting other safety devices (for twin GRP posts only).