Made for people who really care about saving lives, not just about conforming with minimum standards
Typical use : 762mm Lifebuoy and throwing line
Height x width x depth: 930(h) x 918(w) x 210(d)
Height including poles: 1930mm
Colour: International orange
Material: Rotationally moulded polyethylene
SOS400 Mk2 lifebuoy Housing LBU0070
SOS400FL - Fibreglass legs 1540mm LBU0072
SOS400R 3 x Stainless steel rail brackets LBU0074
SOS400S Sign Board (300x750mm) LBU0076
SOS400C Signage clamps LBU0078
The Toughstore SOS400MK2 is the best lifebuoy housing on the market, why?
- Designed in consultation with the RNLI
- It's made from Polyethylene for maximum resistance to corrosion and UV light
- It's unique design has side hinged doors making it easy to open but also. Protecting the lifebuoy and throwing line. It has an anti-tamper seal to deter the curious.
- Highly durable moulded in lifebuoy graphics with central area for warning / instructions
- Encapsulated optional 30m throwing line for excellent protection and ease of deployment.
- Accessories include fibreglass posts with mounting feet, for extra strength and resistance to corrosion. Alternatively a single galvanised steel post with adapters.
- Highly durable sign panel for instructions, advertising or for mounting other safety devices (for twin GRP posts only).
SOS400 and Accessories Datasheet ( PDF