A Para Anchor is designed to provide sufficient power to hold the bow of a vessel head to wind in the worst storm conditions. It should be deployed from the bow of the vessel and greatly reduces the risk of broaching, capsizing or rolling, keeping the boat more comfortable and stable throughout the duration of the heavy weather.
Most importantly it allows the vessel to take the storm head on, rather than running with it, which reduces the time spent in discomfort. A must have for any cruising yachtsman or long distance sailor.
Comes packaged in stowage & deployment bags
- High density, brightly coloured nylon for high visibility in search and rescue situation
- Fitted stainless sinking chain to help with safer deployment
- Reinforced in areas of high load
- Easy and safe retrieval using the specific retrieval line available
- A range of sizes to fit vessels up to 30m